Adopting a Finally Home Horse
Our goal is to provide our horses with the best chance at being placed in a safe, loving home with caring, responsible owners. We want each horse to find its FOREVER home! If you are interested in providing a forever home for one of our horses, please contact email@example.com for more information.
The process for adopting a horse is as follows:
- Read the Finally Home Adoption Policy to understand our adoption policies and determine whether you want to provide a forever home for a rescue horse.
- Submit an Adoption Application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please answer questions fully and include photos of your where the horse will live, etc., to expedite the process. Our Adoption Coordinator will contact you to discuss your application.
- Work with the Adoption Coordinator to schedule a visit to the Finally Home barn to meet the horse. Feel free to bring the whole family.
- If it seems like a good fit, FHHR personnel will conduct a site visit to ensure the new home for the horse meets the adoption requirements defined in our adoption program manual.
- Once approved, sign the Adoption Agreement and pay the adoption fee and the horse is yours!
Prospects in Training